Friday, August 22, 2008

Tanner is here!

Our friends Scotty and Valerie Davis welcomed their first baby boy, Tanner Anderson Davis. He was born on August 19. He is the cutest little baby I have ever seen! Mom and I went up to see them and Tanner was so alert and just looking around everywhere. He even had a little conversation with mom. She was practicing her "Nana" skills and loved every minute of it. We are so excited for the Davis's and can't wait to spend more time with them! Morgan was also excited to meet her new friend! Valerie and I decided it's win win for us because Morgan and Tanner will either be best friends or marry each other! =)


Tanner loves his momma!



Tanner and Aunt Kellie



Mom loved practicing her Nana skills!


He was so alert and just looked around at everything!




He needed to stretch his cute little legs some!


2 comments:

The Torreys said...

He's so cute! Please tell Valerie and Scotty 'Congratulations!' for us.

Megan said...

Good deal! Just give me colors to work with and I'm there! You may get one as a baby gift anyway! Ha!