I've had several people ask me lately about any strange cravings I've had while I've been pregnant. Well, I wouldn't say I've had strange cravings for things like pears and mayo (Eww that just sounds gross!) but I have craved normal things more than usual. Let me explain...
pre-pregnancy milk absolutely grossed me out. I have never been one that could sit and drink a cup of milk; however, Taylor has one all of the time. The ONLY exception to this is when I ate cereal. However, I only ate cereal maybe once a month..if that. We seemed to pour out more milk because it was spoiled than we consumed. Then here comes sweet Morgan and man does she love her cereal! I could easily consume a box of cereal in one week, along with my own gallon of milk. Just the other day I ate a bowl for breakfast and dinner, and ate another one the next morning for breakfast. And it can't be just any cereal..it's Fruit Loops and Trix....yummy yummy yummy!! I know they're not the "healthiest" of cereals, but I figure it's better than donuts and pop-tarts. And to top things off, I actually like the milk in the cereal! Taylor used to get so mad at me because I would pour WAY TOO MUCH milk in my cereal, eat the cereal, then dump the leftover milk. Not anymore! I'm guessing all of this milk will help Morgan have better bones than her mom..I was such a clutz and broke anything I could growing up.. both wrists, one leg, my nose, etc.
Other than cereal, my other "treat" I allow myself is cheeseburgers from Sonic. For some reason I don't crave burgers from anywhere but there. Pre-pregnancy I literally hadn't eaten at a Sonic since I was maybe in jr high or high school. Then one day I was at home and just had this craving for their burger and the obsession began. However, I have tried to have some self-control and only allow myself this "prize" once every two weeks (Ok that sounds good but sometimes it's once a week!). I really wanted one today but I opted for something a little more healthy...salad from McAlisters...(with sweet tea of course!)
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment