Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My New Obsession...

Here is my new toy that I am obsessed with! Morgan has become very active lately and I can feel her move each day. However, I still grow anxious sometimes and I just want to know that she's ok. It's also way too long between each doctor's visit to wait and hear her heartbeat or see her on a sonogram. Each time we have a sonogram it makes it harder not to want her here asap! (Although we want her here when she's good and ready so we're fine with letting her bake as long as she needs to!) So....Taylor and I discussed (ok I discussed) getting a baby heart monitor. It's the same monitor they use in the doctor's office. You can listen to your baby's heart any time day or night. Well mine came in today and I love it!!! I sat at my desk all morning long while we listened to sweet Morgan's heartbeat. It sounded healthy and strong. The only problem is..she's very much a wiggle worm so it was hard to keep her still and in one place for very long. We'd have to keep searching for her each time she'd flip around. I can't wait for Taylor to get to use it because he is infatuated with heartbeats right now. I could easily see him doing cardiology one day. So for all of you expectant mothers out there I highly suggest getting your own heart monitor. It's wonderful!!

No comments: