Well we had our 36 week check up yesterday and it was quite eventful. This was the first check up where my doctor would check to see if I had progressed any. I will admit I was a little anxious about this because it would be something new and I didn't know what to expect. Honestly though I didn't realize how worked up I had gotten myself. While Taylor and I sat in the room waiting for the doctor I felt a little uneasy. Taylor just tried to distract me by talking about random things. The doctor finally came in and did his exam and everything was great...except me. By the time it was over I was sweating to no end, my ears were ringing, and I started to see spots everywhere. I honestly couldn't tell you one thing the doctor said because I was trying not to pass out. I finally told them I wasn't doing good and they could tell at that point something wasn't right with me. They helped me lay on my side, got a cold rag, and started fanning me with a magazine. This whole process would continue for about the next 30 minutes. They finally moved me into the room where they do fetal heart monitor checks because they have big comfy chairs where I could relax. The sweet nurse brought me cups of water. Every time I would think I was better it would start all over again. It really got ridiculous and I was trying so hard to make it stop. I knew in my head that I was fine but for some reason I couldn't make my body cooperate. I'm sure my doctor is thinking "And how is she supposed to make it through labor?"
So enough about me and on to Morgan...the doctor was able to tell that she has flipped and is head down now. Yay!! However, she is still sitting a little higher than we would like. I haven't started to progress any yet either. Therefore, I have to start walking daily to try and get things moving along. That was pretty much all we got to discuss because the rest of the time was spent making sure I didn't roll off of the bed onto the floor. Hopefully at next weeks visit it won't be as eventful and I can actually ask him all of the questions I had for this week.
Please continue to pray that Morgan is growing and healthy, and that the rest of the pregnancy flows smoothly. It won't be long until our baby girl is here and Taylor and I are so ready to meet her.
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment