I went to the doctor today for my last 2 week checkup and everything was great. Morgan's heart rate was at 153 which is good. It has pretty much stayed around that the whole time. I had gained a few pounds (I've decided that it's not necessary to tell just how much I gain each visit) but I'm still within the weight limit the doctor gave me...barely but still there! I'm excited because the doctor gave me some medicine for the heart burn...hooray!! I don't know how many of you suffer from this but if you do..is it not the most horrible thing on earth!! I never had it pre-pregnancy nor do I ever want it again in my life. It literally feels like a dragon is breathing down your neck. It pretty much keeps me awake almost half the night. Therefore I've turned into that very emotional pregnant girl due to lack of sleep and being uncomfortable. Taylor has been very sweet just to let me cry and get it out. He's also sweet to hold my hand each night when we get in the bed because he knows how uncomfy I am...at least for the 3 seconds he's awake before he falls asleep once his head hits the pillow. As he says, "At least I try."
So that's pretty much the extent of this visit. I go back the Monday after Christmas and I'll keep going once a week until Morgan gets here. That's so exciting! I'll admit it's not the funnest thing to go to the doctor this much but from here on out each visit will be fun because you never know what to expect. As umcomfy as I am right now I really do want Morgan to bake as long as she needs to so she's healthy and safe.
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

1 comment:
So glad you got a good report at the doctor!!! Hang in there and keep us updated!
Post a Comment