Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

As many already know we had a rare event happen in MS..it snowed! We had big snowflakes in our neighborhood! Too bad I was home alone and Taylor had to be at work. This is the second time it has snowed at our home and he hasn't been there...sad! If you notice my cute dogs..they weren't about to get out in the cold. They just looked at me like I was crazy when I tried to get them to go out and play.



















2 comments:

The Callaways said...

Thanks Kellie! Little Morgan will be here before you know it! Little Callaway still isn't here, we're hoping for Friday! So that whole "due date" thing is not always accurate! :) Hope y'all have a great Christmas!

The Callaways said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.