I had another check up today and it went much better than last week. I didn't pass out this time! My report was pretty much the same as last week; however, I have made a little progress. He didn't give me actual numbers to go by but I have progressed a small bit. Miss Morgan is still quite content to sit up high so I have to continue my walking routine. That is really fine because I obviously need to be doing that anyway. So for this week it's just a "sit and wait" situation. She could easily sit for three more weeks or we could be in labor tomorrow. You just never know and you're on the little ones schedule not your own.
I will admit I had my hopes up some to have her this week. My birthday is Thursday and I just thought there could be a small hope she'd come then. I don't think it's looking like she'll be here by then though. She wants to bake a bit longer so I'm fine waiting on her.
My prayer for this week is that I'll really be patient and wait on Morgan. It's hard not to want her here for pure selfish reasons: I'm ready to see her, I'm uncomfortable, etc. It's so hard not to be anxious right here at the end. I have to remember that yes I am 37 weeks but her due date is still three weeks away. However, I'm not alone in my thinking this way. I know of one particular daddy to be who is just as anxious as I am!
The End of Summer...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment