Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Magdalena

I'm not sure how many of you read the other blogs I have posted on here but there is one in particular I hope you can take the time to read. Noah and Julie Roberts gave birth to a sweet angel named Magdalena Grace Roberts on August 6, 2008. Magdalena was born with a condition called trisonomy 18. I don't know all of the particulars of this condition but most babies with it do not make it to birth and those who do usually only live a few hours. Magdalena was a strong little fighter and lived for 160 days.
Magdalena touched the hearts of so many people during her time on this earth. I never met this sweet baby or her family but I was quickly drawn to them when I found their blog because of their faith in our Savior Jesus. Their strong and complete faith in Him spoke volumes to me personally.
When you have the chance please read their blog from the beginning of sweet Magdalena's story. Also, please pray for her parents Julie and Noah, as well as the rest of their families during this difficult time. May Magdalena continue to bless hearts like she always has!

http://noahandjulieroberts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been following them as I know the Moores (Julie's family). I got an e-mail this morning from Lori and was just shocked...even though I know all the stats on T-18. I can only imagine that they are so thankful for the time they had with Magdalena but can't help but think that it must be that much harder to have had her for 160 days. I'll definitely be praying for them (and you as you near Morgan's b-day).